02. August 2012|News
The Royal Family's Olympic Games programme for 3 August 2012
In connection with The Olympic Games, the royal family will watch performances by Danish athletes.
The right column shows which events the royal family will attend 3 August 2012.
Published August 2, 2012
HM The Queen:
- Cycling, track, in the Velodrome, The Olympic Park, at approx. 17.15 hrs. (tentatively)
- Swimming in Aquatics Centre, The Olympic Park, at approx 19.40 hrs. (tentatively)
- Handball (Women), Denmark - Norway, in The Olympic Park at 21.15 hrs. (tentatively)
HRH The Crown Prince:
- Cycling, track, in the Velodrome, The Olympic Park, at approx. 16.00 hrs.
- Presentation of medals at the finals in track cycling (Men's Team Pursuit), Velodrome, The Olympic Park.
The royal family’s program is subject to changes.